("UNBLOCK" OR "US", OR "OUR" OR "WE"); THIS AGREEMENT ADMINISTERS YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF, THE UNBLOCK EXTENSION ("EXTENSION"), UNBLOCK ("SITE") AND ANY ACCOMPANYING SERVICES, FEATURES, CONTENT AND APPLICATIONS ("FEATURES") OFFERED BY US (ALL COLLECTIVELY REFERRED HEREIN AS THE "SERVICES").
Your Use of the Services
Unblock’s Services are provided to you free of charge in our standard format, but some of the Features or functionalities may not be available to you under our regular version of the extension; If you decide to purchase a premium version of the extension, additional features and functionalities may be available.
You may not use the Services if you are under the age of 18 or if you are not the owner or approved administrator of the device on which you install the Extension or otherwise use the Services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any portion thereof at any time including without limitation the availability of any Features. Your continued use of the Service following any revision of the Services or this Agreement constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any and all such changes. If you do not agree to be bound by the amended Agreement, you may not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Services.
Payment, renewals and Refund
You can use the free version of the extension. If you do choose to purchase the premium version of the extension, you will be charged with our then-current monthly fee. The premium account will be automatically renewed each month until you notify us that you wish to terminate it. You may send request to terminate premium account to: firstname.lastname@example.org or cancel your payment via the 'my account' page on our website in the member’s area.
We may use third-party services to collect payment from you and manage any payment procedure. Before using such third-party services, we recommend that you read and understand the applicable terms and conditions of such services and privacy policies and ensure that you agree to their terms. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any third-party services or for the content or privacy practices of such third parties. You are knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks of using such third-party services.
During the Term, we hereby grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sub-licensable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Services and to install a copy of the Software on your personal device. This limited license is solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
Any commercial use of the Services or extension, including, but not limited to, any use by an individual on behalf of a company or corporate entity, shall be considered a breach of this Agreement. If you wish to make any commercial use of the Services (or any portion of them), you must enter into an agreement with us in advance. Please contact Unblock for more information.
Please note that the extension is licensed to you and not sold. Except as expressly indicated in this Agreement or within any of the Services you may not:
- Copy, modify, or distribute the Services or any portion of them.
- Sell, lend, rent, assign, export, sublicense or otherwise transfer the extension or the Services.
- Modify, translate, reverse engineer, and create derivative works based on the extension or the Services or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, protocol or process used within or in connection with the extension or the Services.
- Alter, delete or conceal any copyright, trademark or other notices in connection with the Services or the Software.
- Interfere with or impair the use of others of the Services or with any network connected to the Services.
- Use the Services or the Software by themselves or in conjunction with any other products to infringe upon any third party's rights, including without limitation third party's intellectual property rights, to invade users' privacy in any way, or to track, store, transmit or record personal information about any other user of the Services or the Software
- Otherwise violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Any such forbidden uses shall immediately and automatically terminate your license to use the Software and the Services, without derogating from any other remedies available to us at law or in equity.
You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any aspect of the Services or to information for which you have not been granted access through password mining or any other process. We may take any and all legal, equitable, technical or operational means available to prevent or cease any violation or breach of this Agreement and to otherwise enforce this Agreement.
Registration and Security
In order to activate some of the Services you will have to create an account or sign up and provide a username, password and your email address ("Registration Data"); You hereby agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information as may be prompted by any registration forms regarding your registration or use of the Services.
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provided to us, for the purpose of keeping such information accurate, current and complete. You may not let anyone else access your account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account or enable unauthorized use. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Registration Data and for all activities that occur under your account. You must notify us immediately when the security of your Registration Data or account has been breached. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge.
The Extension, Site and Features including any versions, revisions, corrections, modifications, enhancements and/or upgrades thereto, accompanying materials, services and any copies you are permitted to make under this Agreement are owned by us or our licensors and are protected under intellectual property laws, including copyright laws and treaties.
You acknowledge that all rights, titles, and interests in and to the Extension, Site and Features and associated intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, any patents (registered or pending), copyrights, trade secrets, designs or trademarks), evidenced by or embodied in or attached or connected or related to the Extension, Site and Features are and shall remain owned solely by us or our licensors.
This Agreement does not convey to you any interest in or to the Extension, Site or Features, or any of the Services, but only a limited, revocable right of use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement constitutes a waiver of our intellectual property rights under any law. Nothing in this Agreement constitutes a waiver of our intellectual property rights under any law.
The Unblock logos and trademarks are our trademarks and no right, license, or interest in any such trademarks is granted hereunder. It is important that we respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same.